Please Provide the Following
- Name and Date of Birth.
- Facility where patient is currently and where patient is to be transported to.
- Physical Condition: Weight, height and ability to move or sit.
- Medical Condition: Can the patient sit, or ambulate, special diets.
- Does patient require special equipment, i.e., oxygen, ventilator, IV, etc.
- Reason for transfer.
- Passengers accompanying patient: Need names and estimated weights.
Medical Transport Team Review
Service RecommendationsThe medical team will make recommendations for services to be offered, e.g., medical escort (patient must be able to sit), international commercial stretcher service, or air ambulance transport services and the type of aircraft that will be utilized. All of our services are bedside-to-bedside, offering the highest level of continuity of care. Other information to consider:
- Financial considerations, does the patient have health insurance?
- Contact information for financial arrangements
- The above information will assist us in providing you with the available options and quotes for the level of services that are best suited to the patient’s needs.
Medical Health Insurance
Patients with Health InsuranceWe will bill most insurance companies directly. Please provide the following documentation so Air Critical Care may be prepared to assist with billing of insurance providers.
- Copy of the recent H&P (Health and Physical) from the hospital or discharging facility
- Copy of Health Insurance Cards, both front and back
- Copy of the hospital or facility “Face Sheet”